Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Numbers


This pic was taken from a party we threw for a Battlestar Galactica Season Premiere like a million years ago.  Word to the wise, though: if you mix together candy corn and peanuts, it tastes exactly like eating a payday.

Some Numbers, from a non, non, non-mathematician:

1 hill (a gradual doozie) on my walk to work.

3 articles of clothing that will fit in our washer simultaneously.

4 people + 1 ferret who live in our house.  G met them the other night and says they are very cool.  Blessing!

55 times a day that I see people with dogs and want one.  If Orca doesn't get out here soon, she may find herself with a little canine cousin.

63 days until Christmas.  I can't believe it.

95 miles that I have walked in CO so far.  Today I'll make it 100.

Miracle of all miracles - I'm adjusting to breathing without oxygen at this altitude.  I might as well take up mountain climbing at this point.  I have actually started to consider taking the stairs once I get to work as an added bonus.  It's no joke because our floor is way up there.  Since stairs are the one thing that still kill me, I thought I would try it a couple of times a week and work my way up to daily.

If this is the last post I write, it means the whole stair idea didn't pan.

Is it Friday yet?!

No comments:

Post a Comment