Saturday, October 6, 2012

All Messed Up

In the past two months, I have experienced all the seasons, out of order.  I am all messed up.

It has gone like this:

summer --> winter --> spring --> fall --> winter


SUMMER in VA

WINTER in Africa

The beginning of SPRING in Africa

FALL in CO - my walk to work on Thursday

WINTER! The very next day!  My walk to work on Friday

My very stylish - but warm - commute fashion these days


The rapid changes in seasons have made life interesting.  Layers, people.

In other news, guess who is here this weekend?  G!  He is going to help transform our library into a functional space that no longer contains cardboard.  We are in for some hard work but it will be nice doing it together.

Here is the current damage:




But there is some home made chili and a movie night in our future if we survive.  Hope you peeps have a great Saturday!  (Is there any other kind?!)

No comments:

Post a Comment