Tuesday, October 9, 2012

It feels like a Monday - but it's not!

Gotta love holiday weeks.  Although here's hoping it's not five days of work crammed into four.

This is what it has come to, folks.  G and I took a self-portrait in Wal Mart of all places.  Why, you ask?  I have no idea!  We were standing in line and I was like, hey, let's take a picture.

Blue light special on this dorky couple!  Aisle 5!

We managed to make a lot of progress while G was out here.  We transformed the library into a real room (pics to come, as soon as I can clean the remainder of random stuff off the floor) and more importantly, we put up decorations on the wall!

This is my favorite little section, on a wall between the "dining room" (that's being generous) and the living room:


After so many weeks of de-personalizing the house in order to rent it, and then living in someone else's house, and then living in this apartment with no decorations at all, it is starting to feel like home.

Also, I am loving fall!  It half snowed half sleeted while we ran errands on Saturday, which was the perfect weather for chili.


And lastly, what I am lacking in good books these days, I am more than making up for in good TV shows.  The Good Wife is rocking it, as usual.  After months of being pestered about it, I borrowed the first season of Revenge from my coworker, C.  OMG - very good.  I'm about 5 episodes in, and right now it is the perfect mixture of vengeful, pretty, lusty, cooky goodness.  Gotta love a good vindictive plot.

Happy Fall, peeps!


No comments:

Post a Comment